Log in

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me
Cindy Martin
Calle Chula Vista #10-A, San Antonio Tlayacapan, Jalisco
Real Estate Agent
(376) 766 2612 / 13 / 14
+52 1 332 236 1852
(376) 766 2612 / 13 / 14

Nothing energizes me more than my job, to advise, to guide in purchase or sale of a property is what moves me. That's called passion for what I do!!!! And that's why I'm already privileged, I like to exhaust the possibilities, without fear... To make things happen, I like to be that 1% that does or gives what the rest of the 99% won´t... to achieve my goal...

Agent properties
Result(s) 0 - 4 of 4
Fields Marked * Are Required
Author *
Author Email *
Title *
Message *
Characters Left
Security Code *
Please type the symbols from the image to the field below.

"Chapala Multi-List Properties" is a compilation of multiple listings submitted by individual offices of  to "Advantage MLSMR", a subsidiary of Advantage MediaMR All listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is not guaranteed to be accurate. All measurements (including square footage and acreage) should be independently verified by the buyer. MLS is not responsible for typographical error or omissions. MLS reserves for itself the right of admission of any user or agency.

Aviso de Privacidad

© Advantage MLS. All Rights Reserved.